- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Installation (Note: Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Easily Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
|Item Number||Unfolded Size||Folded Height||Weight||Capacity*|
|VAN727||7' x 27"||36"||72 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|VAN827||8' x 27"||40"||77 lbs.||800 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle - 800 lbs. Two axles.
NOTE: 34" minimum inside door opening required for this ramp.
Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 7' Ramp-37", 8' Ramp-41".
Optional Slope Reducer
- Reduces Ramp Slope and Eases Entry
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum
- Anti-slip High Traction Surface
- Lightweight, Easy-to-handle and Set Up
- For Use with Van Ramp Models VAN727 and VAN827
|VAN2426.75||One Piece||24" x 26 3/4"||8 lbs.||600 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle - 600 lbs. Two axles.