Improved system is easy to install! Customer Service available to answer any questions you may have!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy to Assemble
- Ramp sections are welded in lengths of 3', 4' & 5'
- Welded ramp sections are combined to create longer ramp lengths
- Can be easily moved or reconfigured
- Durable and weather resistant
- Little or no site preparation required
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no maintenance
- 45° and 60° platforms for those hard to reach landing areas
- Multiple configurations to accomodate most situations
- ADA handrail extensions, guardrails, stairs, and gates available
- Accommodates rises up to 60"
- Standard 36" and custom 42", & 48" Wide ramping available
- Standard 4X4, 4X5, 5X5, 5X6, 5X8, 5X10, & 6X6 platforms available
Optional handrail designs available upon request.
Multiple configurations possible.
|Length||Variable to accomodate most situations|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs. per square foot|
|Slope||Adjustable – 1:12 Recommended|
|Floor||Slip resistant grooved aluminum|
|Ramp Edge Protection||4" curb Meets ADA Standards|
|Handrails||Double 11/2" bar – standard Height 34"–38"|
The Center for Independent Living
Berkeley, CACIL, a disability agency, has been installing Prairie View modular ramps for years. I highly recommend them -- they are durable, easy to install, attractively designed -- we have never had a complaint. Plus, the staff at PVI is great to work with, very knowledgeable in working out any site and design issues. They get an A+ on all accounts!
click to enlarge
Download more information:
Ramp Length Calculator
Not sure how much ramp length you should order? Use this calculator to find out.