Improved system is easy to install! Customer Service available to answer any questions you may have!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ramp sections are welded in lengths of 3', 4' & 5'
- Welded ramp sections are combined to create additional ramp lengths
- Can be easily moved or reconfigured
- Durable and weather resistant
- Little or no site preparation required
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no maintenance
- 45° and 90° turns and switchbacks
- Multiple configurations possible
- ADA handrail extensions, guardrails and gates available
- Accommodates a rise up to 60"
- Limited lifetime warranty*
Optional handrail designs available upon request.
Multiple configurations possible.
|Length||As required – 4' minimum|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs. per square foot|
|Slope||Adjustable – 1:12 Recommended|
|Floor||Slip resistant grooved aluminum|
|Ramp Edge Protection||2" curb|
|Handrails||Double 11/2" bar – standard Height 34"–38"|
The Center for Independent Living
Berkeley, CACIL, a disability agency, has been installing Prairie View modular ramps for years. I highly recommend them -- they are durable, easy to install, attractively designed -- we have never had a complaint. Plus, the staff at PVI is great to work with, very knowledgeable in working out any site and design issues. They get an A+ on all accounts!
click to enlarge
Download more information:
Ramp Length Calculator
Not sure how much ramp length you should order? Use this calculator to find out.